Please take notes #success #hardwork #blood #sweat #tears
First GTA V details start rolling in from Game Informer
- Players will be able to play as one of three new characters (Michael, Trevor, Franklin) at any time in the game. Each character has a fully fleshed out story arc. Think of it as three GTA games in one.
- Biggest GTA world yet. How big? Bigger than the world of Red Dead Redemption, GTA IV and San Andreas combined. Yeah, that’s freakin’ huge! Expect beachfronts, large wilderness areas, mountains to climb, the burbs and even a coastline for you to go scuba diving and explore.
- Every game mechanic has been evolved. Shooting, driving and even melee combat has all been drastically improved.
- Customize your character: Each of GTA V’s protagonists is wildly different with different tastes in music and gear. Express yourself with tons of different clothing options.
- When you are not controlling the other characters, they go about their daily business and you may be surprised to see what they are doing when you jump back to them.
- Each character will have a cast of friends and contacts, some may even interweave at some point. You will still be able to contact them via cell phone.
- Visually the game looks amazing. Even more so when you realize this is a massive open-world. Wizardry of the highest order. Someone call Harry Potter cuse there’s some magical sh*t going on here.
- NPC’s will have specific actions around different map locals. For instance, you may catch a garderner mowing the lawn in the suburbs, women shopping in the Hills, kids waiting for a bus at a bus stop ect.
- Google Earth style zooming out when you change characters at different locations.
- Dynamic missions (think like RDR “Hey, that guy stole my horse!” type missions)
- No romance.
I’m not perfect, actually im nowhere near perfect, im 20, engaged with a baby. I suffer with bipolar and depression.. I was raped at 14, and was made fun of all through high school for it. So no, I’m just as imperfect as they get.
But hey that’s just me.
But am I just old fashioned for wanting to hold my family together regardless of the circumstances. My fiance and I fight like cats and dogs behind closed doors, but in everyone’s face we look like a happy little family when in reality I’m just trying to keep my son’s father in his life. Me, unlike a lot of other girls will put up with the bullshit because I know what it’s like to grow up in a single family home. My dad raised me to never let a man put his hands on me, but learn to communicate the issues to help work through to hold my family together. Unlike my mother who ran off to be with whatever man was the highest bidder.
A friend of mine is going through a situation similar, but instead of her trying to hold them together, he’s desperately trying to be apart of his child’s life. The girl, whom we’ll call Sarah wants nothing to do with him for the simple fact that everything he did wasn’t up to her standards. Now, as a woman, Sarah makes me upset because she’s being spiteful because nothing will go exactly her way. I told her the way I felt and we haven’t spoken since. But my friend, as much as he tries not to show it, its tearing him up because there’s nothing he can do but only continue to try and show that he wants to be there.
So what as a friend could I do? Im sitting there saying, “Keep trying, she’s going to give in at some point” When I know in all reality that she may not….
And that’s what scares me…
I know, who am I to judge when everyday I say I’m F.I.N.E when in reality it means I’m Fucked up, Insecure, Neurotic, and Emotional. But I just wish that they can put the bull shit aside for this baby who never asked to be brought into this world, but to show this child that anything is possible and that it has 2 parents who love them dearly.
Judge me all you want. Tell me I care way to much. But me this is just the way I feel.
“School is really important: Reading, writing, arithmetic. But what they tend to do is teach you reading, writing, arithmetic…then teach you reading, writing, arithmetic again. Then again, then again, just making it harder and harder just to keep you busy. And that’s where I think they messed up. There should be a class on drugs. There should be a class on sex education. No, REAL sex education class, not just pictures and illogical terms…There should be a class on scams, there should be a class on religious cults, there should be a class on police brutality, there should be a class on apartheid, there should be a class on racism in America, there should be a class on why people are hungry, but there not, their class is on…gym….Their class is like Algebra. we have yet to go a store and said, “Can I have X Y + 2 and give me my Y change back, thank you.” You know?…Like foreign languages. I think that they are important, but I don’t think it should be required. Actually, they should be teaching you English, and then teach you how to understand double talk, politician’s double talk. Not teaching you how to understand French and Spanish and GERMAN. When am I going to Germany? I can’t afford to pay my rent in America! How am I going to Germany? “
—Tupac, Age 17 On the Topic of Education, 1988.